One of the key requirements in using a PC without a display attached (headless PC) is remote desktop access, but in many cases configuring the headless PC to support high resolution remote desktop proves to be so challenging that sometimes users connect a display to the PC just to be able to have remote desktop access!
fit-Headless is a small, low-cost HDMI plug that emulates a high resolution display. Once plugged, the PC detects a connected display and enables the GPU. With the GPU enabled remote desktop access can work in high resolution.
- Emulates a high resolution display up to 1920×1080 to enable remote desktop access at that resolution
- Works with fit-PC2, fit-PC3, Intense PC and any PC that has HDMI output
- Works with any operating system and any remote desktop application
- Requires no software installation nor configuration
- Requires no external power
- fit-Headless is particularly popular among headless Mac Mini Server users